Thursday, November 22, 2018

Week 8 Progress

From browsing through my blog up to this point I can say that I'm very pleased with my progress so far. I've put maximum effort into each blog post every week and into my game design document. I think I've a good weekly routine it's very productive and don't procrastinate when doing my work. Each daily task is clearly laid out and well explained so I just note the requirements and get straight to work.

For the readings each week I begin by reading the entire post as a whole and then I read over it again and make notes on points that I think are important to include in my blog post. I conduct my unity tutorials in a similar way by watching the whole video first then watching them a second time, this time taking notes and pausing them as I work with the tutorials and try to do their content in my own game.

For the project part of the module on the weekends I generally start early every Sunday morning by doing the main part of the project. Once that part is completed I go on to give project feedback to my peers on their Dundoc projects then end by leaving friendly comments on others' blogs. If I've any spare time I would start these on a Saturday.

The class assignments that I enjoy would be the reading each week. I really found the weekly readings to be very helpful and informative as I learned a lot about games, what they consist of, how they work etc. I also just enjoyed writing up the blog post about them afterwards as it helped me memorise the information that I learned from that specific reading. If I've any spare time I try and do at least one of the extra credit options.

I'm happy to carry on this way into the second semester as I feel I've produced some good content by having a solid routine each week. I plan on sticking to this routine if possible in the second semester. Overall I'm very happy with my progress up to this point and I'm proud of myself for getting so far and putting my all into any and every task that I'm given each week.

Motivational image 



No comments:

Post a Comment