Saturday, September 29, 2018

Time Strategies

Both of the articles that I read gave me a new insight into time management. The first article that I read was How to build a realistic study plan that you'll actually stick to. This article gives some suggestions on how to successfully manage study time, how to plan study goals and check them off when complete and how to review your schedule when the week is done. I thought the article was very informative in how it makes you look at the bigger picture of what your end goals are. I plan on using the techniques in this article in my daily routine now as I think it sounds very promising and efficient.
The second article that I read was Time management tips just for creatives. This article had some really good points that I'll definitely use myself after reading it. For example before it gets into the actual time management tips, the article discusses how to manage your energy first. It suggests that you find a time that works best for you so that you can maximize your work ethic. Early mornings are suggested to work best as it's a time before the day begins. I appreciated that one of the tips was on how to avoid procrastination as I think everyone can get distracted when trying to concentrate on work or study. It tells the reader to ensure that they take breaks and get the worst things out of the way first to get it done and over with. At the end of the article it has a section on how to use all of these tips which I thought was a good thing to put in as it is a lengthy article and it can be overwhelming to read. Overall I thought this article was very informative and it provided some very useful tips on time management.

 I plan on sorting out what I need to do exactly in all of my modules and setting out my goals then. I think my biggest time challenges this year will be trying to juggle an allocated amount of time set for each module as well as balancing it all with my personal life. For this class I've planned my time management efficiently and evenly as I plan to work for 2 hours each day between Tuesday and Thursday.
Time management
Image here


1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed reading about time management, maybe you can create a calendar that encompasses all of your modules for the semester setting aside some time for each!

    ReplyDelete