Thursday, September 27, 2018

Growth Mindset

I was first introduced to Carol Dweck upon watching these three videos, before that I had never heard of her. I was certainly intrigued by her meaning of the power of yet it made me look at things from a different perspective. I agree with her when she states that she thinks we've made huge mistakes within our educational system. I think this applies to the education systems outside of the US. Upon watching her three videos I think she's made some serious points about how we should go about raising children, teaching them to strive to do the best of their ability and hunger for harder work.

I'd be interested in learning more about the growth mindset this semester as I found these videos from Carol Dweck to be very interesting and thought provoking. My personal learning goals for this semester would be to stay calm and not overthink things as well as pushing myself to be on top of everything.

#growthmindset
Image here

No comments:

Post a Comment