Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Workshop 01

This topic of problem solving in the Traffic Lights Exercise is a topic that I'm not too familiar with. It's a fairly new topic for me however I found it to be very interesting and engaging as I worked together with my peers to figure it out and come to a conclusion. As we all grouped together we all looked at the exercise from a different perspective and came up with different theories as to how we could solve it. We each listened to each others suggestions and helped each other to develop our theories by stating what we thought would work and what wouldn't really work.

I discovered that working as a team proves to be efficient when we all put our heads together and attempt to solve the exercise. I learned that I work well as part of a group and with others while also enjoying it as we go along.

I felt that the delivery method was efficient with a simple layout that was easy to grasp however the actual understanding of the traffic lights themselves was difficult to understand. I thoroughly enjoyed interacting with different people as we all came up with various diverse ideas and theories on the traffic light exercise. It was a good experience working in groups and hearing peoples outputs as each person looked at the exercise differently.

I enjoyed writing about my experience as my experience with working in the groups worked out very well and I'd like to express that. It helps me to process my thoughts and reminisce on my group work experience as well as the exercise itself. I'd enjoy working in groups with an exercise similar to this one as it improved my communication skills and helped me broaden my thought process. It was a pleasant experience overall and I'm glad I got the opportunity to participate in this.

My thoughts on our first workshop.

Image here

No comments:

Post a Comment