Friday, September 28, 2018

Technology Tools

After thoroughly reading though the technology tools I've discovered that I'm familiar with half of them and unfamiliar with the rest. I'd never had a blog or experienced blogging before I had this class however I enjoy doing it now that I've familiarized myself with how the site works. I've used bookmarking before for important sites that I know I'll have to come back to at some point in time so I know how it works. As for Graphics Creation and Padlet I've never heard of these in my life however I'm willing to give them a good shot and try to get familiar with how they work. I've some experience from first year in editing images from using Adobe Photoshop and basic editing software on my phone.

I think the announcements blog is a great way to keep everyone in tune and up to date on the latest announcements as it's a simple platform to use and navigate. I've never had a class wiki before however it's a fun way of learning and interacting and it's also a new experience for myself and a lot of students. I always use Google Docs for any assignment that I do as it automatically saves my work as I write and everything gets saved to my Google Drive. It's also a quick and efficient way of sharing work with colleagues and lecturers.

Image editing
Image here

No comments:

Post a Comment