Friday, September 28, 2018

Assignments first impressions

After reading through the descriptions of these assignments I think they sound very interesting and I look forward to starting them as they're diverse compared to assignments in my other modules. I think I'll enjoy going through the reading material as I'm an active reader. In my experience my other modules don't really have reading material everything is practical work or editing. I've never used Unity3D however after watching a couple of videos on it I'm looking forward to giving this a try!

I think blog comments are a great way of giving feedback to each other as we never really get to do this in most of our modules. Feedback from your peers is always important and I look forward to browsing other students' blogs.
As for the project I think that brainstorming is a good way to start and get the project going. Project feedback will also allow us to see what works and what could be improved.
The extra credit assignments are a good way to get some extra points for this module especially if you've any spare time. I'd definitely be interested in giving all of these a try as extra points are always a plus but also because I think they sound really interesting. The Wikipedia Trails stands out the most for me as I've never heard of anything like it and from what I've read it sounds like a good bit of fun. 
New experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment