Sunday, March 31, 2019

Prototype


Animated animals

This week I've been continuing with the animation and illustration aspect of our game. We are creating this game with a specific design so it's important that we get it right. Through a series of multiple illustrations I designed a couple more backgrounds for our game.

Firstly I finalized the background design for the main menu I included the main architecture in this background. The second background I created was a background for one of the levels where the player must use addition to count and add up the amount of hay bales on the trailer. The player will help the farmer with this task. The third background that I created was an overview of all the animals and architecture. The player can click on certain animals and play a math game involving this animal. These backgrounds can be seen below. 





3 comments:

  1. Hey Robyn, well done on completing the backgrounds for the game they turned out really well and I think that it is a page that will really attract children to play the game, the bright colours and all the different animals will really catch their attention! Are you going to make some more fun backgrounds for each level or are you going to reuse the same ones? I really like the colour scheme that you have went with. Well done I am excited to see what else you come up with and how it all comes together for the final piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robyn,
    Its Emma here your other half, Those backgrounds are absolutely stunning the artistic approach you took while creating them is inspiring. The colours are perfect for the type of fun interactive e-learning game thats being created they really stand out. The main page with all the animals and the farmer waving is so good I like that yo put the donkey and horse side by side as they are a duo of sorts, but my favourite part is the duck in the background standing in front of the tractor he looks like he's jealous of all the other farm animals and it makes me laugh everything I spot him in the
    background. Keep up the great work!!! also please put the duck in every background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn,
    The backgrounds look really good and will give your game a nice artistic style to it. The colors are perfect for the illustrations you have done. Its look is good for children to play for an interactive e learning game.The animals and farmer design look really good especially in the third background design. These background designs will help make this game stand out among others and makes it unique. Enjoyed reading this blog and I look forward to seeing your final game. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete