Sunday, April 7, 2019

Alpha

Level up

For our project this week we continued with our app Tiny Farm. We focused on creating each level for the game. I created and designed level 6 which consists of counting the baby animals in each family. We decided to take the increasing difficulty aspect of each level out of the game as we felt it would work better by presenting the kids with a selection of animals and allowing them to click each animal for a different activity. All levels include either addition or subtraction considering the age of our target audience.

This is the level I created, I made sure to include the chosen colour scheme in order to appeal to a young audience. After our meeting we thought it would be best to have 3 levels on each scene so there's a variety of mini games to complete. We now have a working prototype so this week we'll be finalizing our game and adding the finishing touches.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robyn,

    I really enjoyed reading through your game blog for week 11 for the project this semester. I find your game to be really fun and interesting. After reading through your blog and viewing your screenshots from what you have created I feel like you have a real grasp on what you want to achieve for this game and how you want to go about doing it. So far your game looks really impressive and interesting. You have done so much work so far from what I can see from your screenshots so well done! The level that you created looks so good! Very eye-catching in terms of design. What kind of music are you going for? What theme are you going for in your game? What's your stylistic approach for the characters in your game? From looking at your progress I can see that you and your group are doing extremely well. Overall I find your game to be really well thought out. I look forward to seeing the development of the game as the week's progress and the final result. Good luck with the development of your game!

    ReplyDelete