Sunday, March 24, 2019

MD2 Final GDD

Animated cow
Image here

This week my group and I banded together to finalize and complete our game design document. We put a lot of work in by distributing jobs and continuing the production of our game. This week in the GDD I wrote about the games architecture and background design.

I spent this week designing structures, buildings, characters and game elements. I began researching kids games and examining their animations. I designed everything with a cartoon look and feel by creating the background for the main screen with rounded structures and buildings. Round characters and shapes have been shown to draw kids towards a game rather than sharply designed features as I've discovered in my research.

From here on the plan is to finish the animation and design aspects of the game and begin the actual game code. Im optimistic about our game as we've been putting a lot of work in since our recent meeting.

















No comments:

Post a Comment